Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Mission Command Warfighting Function (WfF) Subject Matter Expert (SME) who mentors, trains, and assists Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) battalion and brigade battle staffs during the operations order development process and with command posts' (CP) operations, organization, and function. Designs, develops, implements, and evaluates programs of instruction (POI), courses, lessons, training materials, and teaching aids required for battle staff training. Contributes to the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the Leader Training Program (LTP) and its associated modules of instruction. Assists in the design, development, coordination, and execution of command post and field training exercises. Understands and conveys that mission command is both a philosophy and a WfF. Supports the observer controller-trainer (OC/T) course and may perform duties as a member of the exercise control group or as an OC/T. Performs other functions as directed.
1. Mission Command WfF subject matter expert who mentors and trains MNG's battle staffs.
2. Designs, develops, and facilitates programs of instruction, lesson plans, training aids, and other products utilized during the implementation of the Leader Training Program.
3. Mentors and trains battle staffs during the order production process utilizing the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) or the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process (RDSP) from a Mission Command WfF perspective.
4. Mentors and trains battle staffs on the integration of the Mission Command WfF during the order development process.
5. Mentors and trains battle staffs on command posts' organization and functions.
6. Prepares Joint Training Plan Outlines (JTPO), training concept briefs, training schedules, and other planning documents as required.
7. Contributes to the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the LTP.
8. Performs duties of Observer Controller - Trainer during exercises as required.
9. Performs tasks as a member of the exercise control group as required.
10. Performs other functions as required.
B. Independence: Performs duties under the supervision of the Manager LTS, BSXB. Performs tasks within broad objectives IAW approved doctrine with a significant choice of methods to achieve desired results.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises one assistant and two interpreters/translators.
A. Education Level: College graduate with a Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred. Command and General Staff College graduate required. Graduate of the Senior Service School SSC desired.
B. Experience: Former Combat Arms field grade officer required. Battalion and above primary battle staff officer with a minimum of ten years' experience required. Former battalion commander preferred. Knowledgeable of Full Spectrum Operations. Combat Training Center or operational deployment experience preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability, requirements: In-depth understanding of the Mission Command WfF and associated tasks. Expert in the order development process, the Military Decision Making Process and the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process. Using the ADDIE (analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate) Model as a basis for training development, designs, develops, and implements programs of instruction. Communicates effectively verbally and in writing. Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Please go to our website, or the link below, search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.