Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Mission Command Warfighting Function (WfF) Assistant Subject Matter Expert (SME) who mentors, trains, and assists Ministry of the National Guard (MNG) battalion and brigade battle staffs during the operations order development process and with command posts' operations, organization, and function. Assists during the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs of instruction (POI), courses, lessons, training materials, and teaching aids required for battle staff training. Contributes to the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the Leader Training Program (LTP) and its associated modules of instruction. Assists in the design, development, coordination, and execution of command post and field training exercises. Supports the observer controller-trainer (OC/T) course and may perform duties as a member of the exercise control group or as an OC/T. Performs other functions as directed.
1. Assists the Mission Command WfF subject matter expert during the mentoring and training of MNG's battle staffs.
2. Designs, develops, and facilitates programs of instruction, lesson plans, training aids, and other products utilized during the implementation of the Leader Training Program.
3. Mentors and trains battle staffs during the order production process utilizing the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) or the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process (RDSP) from a Mission Command WfF perspective.
4. Mentors and trains battle staffs on the integration of the Mission Command WfF during the order development process.
5. Mentors and trains battle staffs on command posts' organization and functions.
6. Assists with the preparation of the Joint Training Plan Outlines (JTPO), training concept briefs, training schedules, and other planning documents as required.
7. Contributes to the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the LTP.
8. Performs duties of Observer Controller - Trainer during exercises as required.
9. Performs tasks as a member of the exercise control group as required.
A. Education Level: Former Sergeant First Class (E-7) to Major (O-4) with combat arms experience required. Graduate of the Battle Staff NCO Course, Senior Leaders Course, 1SG Academy, Sergeant Majors Academy, or Captains Career Course required. College or CGSC graduate desired.
B. Experience: Eight years of planning, training, and operational experience at the brigade or battalion level required. Experienced in the development of plans and orders utilizing the Military Decision Making Process of the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process desired. Experienced in designing, developing, and facilitating leader and unit training preferred. Deployment and combat training center experience preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability requirements: In-depth understanding of the Mission Command WfF and associated tasks. Expert in the order development process, the Military Decision Making Process and the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process. Using the ADDIE (analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate) Model as a basis for training development, designs, develops, and implements programs of instruction. Communicates effectively verbally and in writing. Proficient with MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "MISSION COMMAND (MC) ASST SME (2111-003)" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.