Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Assistant Training Developer â?? Mentor/Trainer Intelligence Warfighting Function (WfF) Subject Matter Expert (SME)) who mentors, trains, and assists Ministry of the National Guard brigade and battalion battle staffs during the order development process and with the organization and function of tactical operations centers. Assists the principal Intelligence WfF SME with the development of a leaders training program, emphasizing the training in intelligence- related tasks, intelligence systems that provide intelligence products in support of offensive, defensive, and internal security operations. Assists the Principal Intelligence SME in the development of operation orders, annexes, lesson plans, and other products used during battle staff training. Assists in the planning, coordination, and execution of command post and field training exercises. Performs other duties as directed by the Principal Intelligence WfF SME.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assists the Principal Intelligence SME with the development of programs of instruction, lesson plans, training aids, training publications, and other products in support of the Leader Training Program.
2. Assists in the development of operations plans, orders, and graphics with particular emphasis on intelligence-related products.
3. Assists in the planning, preparation, and execution of collective training programs requested by the Ministry of National Guard and approved by the Office of Program Management.
4. Coaches and mentors battle staffs during the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), focusing on the Intelligence Warfighting Function.
5. Coaches and mentors battle staffs on the integration of all Warfighting Functions during the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process.
6. Coaches and mentors battle staffs and senior leaders on the integration of Warfighting Functions throughout the activities of the operations process (plan, prepare, execute, assess).
7. Coaches and mentors battle staffs on Tactical Operations Center organization and functions.
8. Assists with the preparation of Joint Training Plan Outlines (JTPO), training concept briefs, training schedules, and other planning documents.
9. Assists in the development and maintenance of the Leader Training Program (LTP).
10. Performs duties of Observer Controller â?? Trainer during exercises as required.
11. Performs functions as a member of the exercise control group as required.
12. Performs other functions as assigned.
A. Education Level: College graduate with Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred, ILE (CGSC) graduate required with Battalion/Brigade Intelligence planning preferred.
B. Experience: Minimum six years' experience in intelligence planning and operations at the battalion or above level. Experienced in developing or assisting in the development of plans and orders utilizing the military decision-making process. Experience in developing and facilitating leader training. Experience with foreign military and culture. Former MAJ required, LTC preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability requirements: Possess in-depth intelligence knowledge and expertise. Knowledge of the order development process to include Military Decision Making Process and the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process. Ability to mentor and train Ministry of the National Guard officers in the intelligence warfighting function. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Ability to interact with U.S. Army and MNG Officers. Possess a valid driver's license.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "Intelligence Warfighting Function Assistance SME 2111-005" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ORB/Training page from MOL/Master Brief Sheet and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.