Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Training Developer Ã¢?? Mentor/Trainer (TD-M/T) Mission Command Warfighting Function (WfF) Subject Matter Expert (SME) who mentors, trains, and assists Ministry of the National Guard brigade and battalion battle staffs during the order development process and with the organization and function of the command posts. Assists with the development and maintenance of the Leader Training Program (LTP) and its associated products such as scenarios, operation orders, programs of instruction, lesson plans, and other products used during battle staff training. Emphasizes training on principles of mission command and mission command related tasks and systems that support the commander's decision cycle throughout the operations process (plan, prepare, execute, assess).The incumbent is a SME in the mission command warfighting function and facilitates training of MNG battle staffs in this area. Understands and can convey that mission command is both a philosophy and a WfF. Assists in the planning, coordination, and execution of command post and field training exercises. Performs other duties as required.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Mission Command WfF subject matter expert, trainer developer, mentor, and trainer of MNG's staffs.
2. Develops programs of instruction, lesson plans, training aids, and other products utilized during the implementation of the Leader Training Program
3. Develops scenarios, operation plans, orders, and annexes contained in the LTP and used during battle staff training and field training exercises
4. Trains and mentors battle staffs during the order production process emphasizing the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP). Focuses on the Mission Command Warfighting Function
5. Coaches and mentors on the Rapid Decision Making and Synchronization Process.
6. Coaches and mentors on all Warfighting Functions and assists with their integration to the MDMP as required.
7. Coaches and mentors staff on command posts' organization and functions.
8. Prepares Joint Training Plan Outlines (JTPO), training concept briefs, training schedules, and other planning documents as required.
9. Assists with the development, facilitation, and maintenance of the Leader Training Program (LTP).
10. Performs duties of Observer Controller - Trainer during exercises as required.
11. Performs functions as a member of the exercise control group as required.
12. Performs other functions as assigned.
B. Independence: Performs duties under the supervision of the Manager LTS, BSXB. Performs tasks within broad objectives IAW approved doctrine with a significant choice of methods to achieve desired results.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises one assistant and two interpreters/translators.
A. Education Level: College graduate with Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred. CGSC graduate required; War College or equivalent SSC preferred.
B. Experience: Former battalion commander preferred. Brigade or above staff experience required. Minimum of ten years training and operations experience required. Experience in Full Spectrum Operations doctrine development, training, and/or operations preferred. Combat Training Center or Operational Deployment experience preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability, requirements: Has in-depth knowledge of the orders process utilizing the Military Decision making Process and associated warfighting functions: Mission Command, Intelligence, Movement and Maneuver, Fires, Sustainment, and Protection. Conversant in training techniques for Full Spectrum Operations. A mentor- trainer who understands training doctrine, policies, procedures, and techniques. Communicates effectively verbally and in writing. Microsoft Office proficient. Possesses a valid driver's license.
Please go to our website, on home page click apply, then search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.