Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Supervises Training Team 2, consisting of two Subject Matter Experts and three Interpreters-Translators, during the development and implementation of Platoon to Battalion-size conventional, unconventional, and internal security operations training. The training venues include classroom instruction, situational training exercises, field training exercises, and Combat Training Center rotations. Ensures that Training Team 2 is prepared to accomplish its tasks. Provides input to the Unit Training Plan, a critical Performance Work Statement task. Mentors and trains Platoon Leaders and Company Commanders during the planning, coordination, and execution of field training exercises. May perform Observer Controller/Trainer duties. Contributes to the development of tactics, techniques, and procedures for the opposing force's training and operations during field training exercises.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Designs, develops, and facilitates programs of instruction, lesson plans, training aids, and other products in support of the Unit Training Program.
2. Develops operations plans, orders, and graphics with particular emphasis on tactical unit training products.
3. Assists in the planning, preparation, and execution of collective training events requested by the Ministry of National Guard and approved by the Office of Program Management.
4. Coaches and mentors company leaders during troop leading procedures.
5. Coaches and mentors conventional, unconventional, and internal security tactics, techniques, and procedures.
6. Coaches and mentors opposing forces as required.
7. Coaches and mentors Observer Controller-Trainer (OC-T).
8. Coaches and mentors the operations order process at the company level. Familiar with the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP.)
9. Assists with the preparation of the Joint Training Plan Outlines (JTPO), training concept briefs, training schedules, and other planning documents as required.
10. Assists in the development and maintenance of the Unit Training Program (UTP).
11. Identifies, prepares, requests, draws/stores equipment for training activities, as required.
12. Performs duties of Observer Controller - Trainer during exercises as required.
13. Performs duties as opposing force during field training exercises as required.
14. Performs other functions as directed by the Section Manager.
B. Independence: Performs his duties under the supervision of the Manager, UTS.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervises two (2) U.S. Mentor/Trainers and three (3) Interpreter/Translators.
A. Education Level: Graduate of Sergeants Major Academy or Captain's Career Course required. College or CGSC graduate desired.
B. Experience: Combat Arms E9 (SGM) to O4 (MAJ) with at least 10 years of operational experience at Battalion and Company-level required. Operational deployment or Combat Training Center experience desired. Training development (course) and training execution experience desired. Former Company Commander preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements: Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Must be able to interface with U.S. Army and MNG Officers. Possesses knowledge of current U.S. Military tactics and training doctrine. Possess a valid driver's license. Computer literate: MS Windows 10, MS Office 2016.
Please go to our website, on home page click apply, then search by title or requisition code, and click to apply on line. You will begin the application process then asked to upload a copy of your Resume, DD214 (copy 4), an ORB, ERB or Master Brief Sheet, driver license and any other certificates that apply to the position.