Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Tracks personnel, maintains situational awareness and facilitates emergency assistance in the Security Operations Center (SOC) through various forms of communications. Records daily journal of all security operations. Conducts security checks, security surveillance and controlled entry/exit operations into designated areas. Supervises subordinate personnel in the execution of security operations.
1. Performs security operations and checks at the Riyadh SOC, Alternate SOC, Khashmalan or other locations as directed in accordance with applicable policies and standard operating procedures.
2. Log/record/track all designated personnel traveling off-installation for official/leisure travel in accordance with current policies and procedures. Follows up with overdue travelers and provides a verbal and/or written report as required.
3. Answers and maintains logs of radio, phone and satellite phone communications with OSSB, OPM and other organizations as required.
4. Completes emergency action checklists to facilitate emergency assistance and make notification to concerned stakeholders. Responds to scene to gather information and provide assistance, if necessary.
5. Participates in shift change briefings and maintains awareness of information in the SOC read file and pass-on book. Shares information with supervisors, coworkers and customers throughout the shift so that all maintain situation awareness.
6. Performs security surveillance of assigned areas and reports unusual or threatening activities.
7. Operates security systems and specialized equipment such as Mechanical and manual Barriers, CCTV and Under Vehicle Surveillance Systems.
8. Responsible for monitoring/operating access control points.
9. Performs all security related duties while assigned to post, including but not limited to, static post security, vehicle inspections, foot and motor patrols, physical security and lighting checks to deter and detect unauthorized or threatening activities.
10. Provides escort services when required in accordance with applicable directives.
11. Maintains security log/journal of significant events affecting security operations of assigned posts.
12. Performs other duties as assigned pertaining to mission accomplishment.
B. Independence: Acts under the supervision of the assigned supervisor.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As required, supervises subordinates in the execution of designated installation/compound security operations.
A. Education Level: High School diploma required. Military or civilian security/force protection training preferred. Advanced NCO Course or police academy preferred.
B. Experience: Experience in Installation/Physical Security or Force Protection. Experience as a Warrant Officer, Senior Noncommissioned Officer, or Military/Civilian Police preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, ability: U.S. Citizenship. Excellent physical condition allowing for prolonged standing and walking both in and outdoors during all weather condition while performing duties. Conflict resolution skills. Must be able to communicate clearly over the radio. Possess a valid driver's license not in jeopardy of suspension. Good attention to detail in order to complete assignments with minimal errors. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. State license holder in related field preferred (dispatcher, armed/unarmed security, executive protection, etcÃ¢Â?Â¦) Capable of being issued and maintaining a US Government (USG) Common Access Card and other ID cards appropriate for access to other customer installations. Capable of successfully completing all initial/annual renewal training and requirements for access to the USG computer network.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "OPERATIONS OFFICER (1533-021 (1))" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.