Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Responsible for providing New Equipment Training (NET) assistance and evaluation to the unit in planning, and conducting gunnery and tactics training in accordance with the NET plan. Trains, assists and evaluates units in training, doctrine, gunnery, tactics and operations unique to the Light Armored Vehicle-Assault Gun (LAV-AG)(S) A1 vehicle.
1. Prepares and conducts LAV-AG gunnery and tactics training.
2. Rehearses upcoming LAV-AG classes/training with assigned or appointed interpreter/translator prior to conducting training.
3. Trains and coaches LAV-AG crews through gunnery range firings.
4. Assists the Chief Trainer, LAV-AG TST in the conduct of LAV-AG section tactical and gunnery training.
5. Conducts after action reviews for each LAV-AG tactical and gunnery-training event.
6. Maintains control and accountability of equipment used to conduct LAV-AG tactical and gunnery training.
7. Conducts After-Action Reviews as required.
8. Prepares reports and schedules as required.
9. Other duties as directed.
A. Educational Level: High School Graduate. Graduate, Advance Leaders Course. An equivalent combination of college level courses, military and job site experience may be substituted.
B. Experience: Four years of training and operational experience in a mechanized or armored battalion or brigade. Related experience in a Direct Fire Gunnery Program or unit. Former non-commissioned officer with leadership experience in an operational unit.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, ability, and requirements: Must be able to write well, read and understands technical and training manuals. Knowledge of current US Army Tactics, Training and Intelligence Doctrine, and gunnery programs. Possess a valid driver's license.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "Senior Trainer, Gunnery/Tactics-2134-008" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.