Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Utilizes the ADDIE model (analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate) to design, develop, implement, and evaluate programs of instruction, lesson plans, and command post exercise that are consistent with Ministry of the National Guard training guidance, doctrine, and mission. Adheres training development undertakings to the Battle Staff and Exercise Branch configuration management standards. Assists in the development and evaluation of operational environment, scenarios, master scenario events list in support of capabilities, situational, and field training exercises. Assists instructors in facilitating classes in an adult learning environment and applies the principles of adult learning theory. The incumbent performs quality assurance - quality control checks of programs of instructions and course reference materials. Administers, evaluates, and analyzes student and instructor course critiques. When required, functions as a primary or assistant instructor. Performs other duties as required.
1. Analyzes, designs, develops, assists in the implementation, and evaluates courses, programs of instruction, lesson plans, and analog or digital command post or field training exercises.
2. Assists in the development and integration of operational environment, scenarios, operations order, master events list, and other products as required to conduct situational and field training exercises.
3. Performs specified duties as a member of an exercise control group during the conduct of field training and command post exercises.
4. Provides technical and operational expertise during the conduct of analog or digital exercises.
5. Assists during the integration of exercise scenarios into a simulation system. Provides technical and operational expertise; attends exercise planning events; performs site surveys; and analyzes hardware, software, data collection, and after-action review requirements.
6. Works with the Ministry of the National Guard counterparts, mentor/trainers, and subject matter experts to ensure doctrinal coherence and consistency.
7. Responsible for compliance with Vinnell Arabia (VA) policies and standing operating procedures (SOPs).
8. Performs other duties as required.
â??A. Education Level: Graduate of the Battle Staff NCO Course, Senior Leaders Course, 1SG Academy, Sergeant Majors Academy, or Captains Career Course required. College or CGSC graduate desired.
B. Experience: Former Senior Non-Commissioned Officer to Major (O-4) with instructional or training development experience required. Military experience in the design and conduct of exercises desired. Experience with the Digital Battle Staff Trainer is preferred. Combat training center experience is preferred. Experience at battalion or higher-level staff preferred. Experienced in designing, developing, and facilitating leader and unit training preferred. Deployment and combat training center experience preferred.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability requirements Hands-on experience with Training Development, Command Post Exercises and simulations systems, such as Digital Battle Staff Trainer is desired. Extensive knowledge and practical experience with conventional, unconventional, and internal security operations are desirable. Proficient in MS Office Professional software. Effective verbal and written communicator. Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Office, and Adobe Acrobat software. Must possess a valid US driver's license.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "CHIEF TRAINING DEVELOPER (2113-001)" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.