Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Responsible for the coaching and mentoring in the planning, preparation and coordination of training and support for a Mechanized Infantry Brigade Light Armored Vehicle (LAV) Unit. Works directly with an Office of the Program Manager (OPM) Advisor. Assists the Unit Commander with planning, preparation, and coordination of all required training support; specifically weapons, tactics, and gunnery.
1. Ensures functions, programs goals and objectives, associated with unit training are coordinated and accomplished in accordance with published plans, doctrine, and OPM guidance.
2. Responsible for quality and completion of training in accordance with approved plans, SOPs and standards.
3. Assist in evaluation of the unit's ability to perform Battle Focused Tasks.
4. Coordinate and manage training resources and requirements.
5. Provides support requested for infantry training requirements to include troop leading procedures, collective tasks, and situational training exercises.
6. Provide professional advice and support to a LAV Mechanized Infantry Company/Battalion/Brigade.
7. Assist in planning, preparation, and execution of small arms marksmanship, Mechanized Infantry TTPs, and organic gunnery procedures.
8. Assist units in developing maintenance programs to improve equipment availability and combat effectiveness.
9. Identifies training requirements and coordinates training resources to provide quality training assistance.
10. Provides tactical and technical expertise to small units on combat operations, stability and support operations, chemical considerations, and LAV maintenance.
11. Coordinates and assists in the development, planning, and execution of situational training exercises to include after action reviews.
B. Independence: Under general supervision of the Mentor Section Team Lead. Performs to a large extent on own responsibility after assignment, with some choice of method, occasionally develops own methods.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Direct supervisory responsibility for one (1) Interpreter/Translator.
A. Education Level: CCC or SMA graduate required. Bachelor Degree required. An equivalent combination of college level courses, military and job site experience may be substituted.
B. Experience: Six years of training and operations experience with Maneuver units at company, battalion level or higher. Recent combat deployment preferred. Participated in the development, execution, and evaluation of battalion/brigade force-on-force field training exercises and battalion/brigade gunnery and live fire exercises.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, ability, and requirements: Former Company Commander/Battalion S-3/XO or former U.S. Army or Marine First Sergeant/Sergeant Major. Transition Team experience preferred. Must be knowledgeable of the latest tactics and training doctrine. Be computer literate. Possess a valid driver's license.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "MENTOR/TRAINER (2123-004)" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.