Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Operate and maintain a Purchase Request (PR) program for Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and non-FMS materiel in support of customers.
1. Create and submit purchase requests for FMS and non-FMS materiel in support of customers
2. Monitor the flow of requests through each segment of the purchase process to provide supply progress
3. Coordinate with contractor entities to ensure proper tracking and quality control of requested materiel
4. Maintain hard-copy files of all purchase requests
5. Maintain the automated files required to compile statistics to prepare recurrent and specialized reports such as demand history
6. Perform other mission-related tasks as directed and as required
A. Education Level: Associate degree. Work experience and job performance may be substituted.
B. Experience: Five years' experience in materiel management. Experience managing a United States (U.S.) military stock activity desired.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirement: Must be able to operate a personal computer. Must be proficient in written and oral communication.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "FMS SUPPORT SPECIALIST (2231-003)" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.