Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Lead Change; provide technical and management Supply Service support to all VA and MNG entities in order to assist in improving logistics functions and depot operations. Coordinate, synchronize, integrate, review, analyze, report and make recommendations on trends and ways to improve effectiveness and efficiencies of Supply Service functions and depot operations and processes. Provide management training and assistance in all areas of Class II, III, IV, V, VII and IX warehouse operations. Track Supply and Service status, and provide training on current and newly developed Supply and Service operations and processes as directed. Review all Supply and Service related documents, policies, and activities to ensure compliance with stated standards. Provide the Chief, General Supply with Supply and Service related functional advice and assistance.
1. Lead Change in Supply Service Operations.
2. Plan, coordinate, synchronize, integrate, review, analyze, report and make recommendations for improvement to all Supply Service operations and training within Vinnell Arabia's current and future contract requirements.
3. Keep running estimates and conduct Concept of Support development in support of Vinnell Arabia Sustainment Operations.
4. Provide technical assistance to Commanders of Logistics Units in coordinating, planning and execution of daily Supply Service operations. Provide assistance in support of MNG logistics operations and management.
5. Plan and assist training in warehouse operations to include: storage, inventory control, location maintenance and warehousing relocation as appropriate for changing requirements utilizing SANG Supply System (SSS) in accordance with Kingdom Warehouse Law (KWL} and transition to future MNG Logistics Information Systems (LIS) when fielded.
6. Plan and assist training as required on all Supply Service systems and operations for all Vinnell Arabia current and future contract requirements, to include all MNG units on producing reports, updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), establishing Supply Service units, and conducting Supply Service operations.
7. Evaluates and provides advice on management of ASL stockage.
8. Develop general supply and transportation training plans, utilizing the new MNG ALSS.
9. Assists in training on Class I, II, III, IV, V, VII & IX materiel management, operations and planning utilizing the new MNG ALSS when fielded.
10. Performs other missions and administrative duties as required by the Manager, Material Readiness Center.
A. Education Level: Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred or U.S. military training in automated supply management. Warrant Officer 920B Supply System Technician or Senior Non-Commissioned Officer 92A30 â?? Automated Logistical Specialist and graduate of Senior Level Leaders Course, or logistics management course or other US Service Equivalent. Educational level may be substituted with experience on higher level automated logistics management operations.
B. Experience: Six (6) years' experience in U.S. military supply and storage operations, Supply Support Activity (SSA) or Division Materiel Management Center or equivalent. Must have experience utilizing automation and management of a military designed supply database with sufficient experience to facilitate prompt qualification on Automated Logistics Systems with experience in logistics and warehouse management.
C. Skill, knowledge and Ability: Excellent management, communication, and writing skills, Knowledge of policies, principles and procedures of U.S. military supply systems, warehousing and logistics operations. Must possess a valid driver's license. Must be proficient with MS Office Word, Excel, and Power Point.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "GENERAL SUPPLY SPECIALIST (2241-008)" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.