Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
The Quality Management Specialist will provide critical administrative and operational support to the Quality Manager in the development, implementation and maintenance of a robust Sustainment Division (SD) Quality Management system.
1. Assist the SD Quality Manager in the development and implementation of quality systems including Quality Management procedures and plans for the SD
2. Assist the SD Quality Manager in the attainment of ISO 9001:2015 certification
3. Provide extensive administrative support as needed and directed by the Quality Manager in the development and maintenance of designated software platforms, worksheets, trackers, briefs, etc.
4. Provide and conduct internal SD audits, inspections, assessments and observations as directed by the Quality Manager and IAW established procedures and audit schedule
5. Play a key role in SD's Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) efforts and help eliminate inefficiencies in processes and procedures
6. Provide the individual branches and/or sections an additional and completely independent resource to use if needed
7. Other administrative duties as needed or assigned.
A. Four-year college degree (appropriate experience and documented training may be substituted)
B. "Expert" level Microsoft Suite skills including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
C. Must have excellent English writing skills
D. Knowledge of accepted Quality Management best practices
E. Experience in developing, deploying, implementing and monitoring documented Quality Management Systems in projects of similar scale
F. 3 years of focused Quality experience on projects similar in nature, size, and extent
G. 5 years of experience working FMS or LOGCAP projects
H. 5 years of international experience
I. Preferred - qualified and experienced Lead Auditor/ISO9001
J. Preferred - have a recognized formal qualification in Quality Management Systems & Audits for ISO9001:2015 or equivalent.
All interested applicants should apply on line by clicking on the "apply" tab and searching the Requisition field for "QUALITY MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (2200-009)" on our website at www.vinnellarabia.com or follow the link below, then by submitting a copy of the their driver's license, Military chronological resume, ERB, ORB and a copy of their DD 214, copy 4.