Description: This position supports next generation infrastructure with unified communications through a virtualized environment. Responsible for system improvements in reliability, security, efficiency, and performance. Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting, deployments, and maintenance of IT systems.
Some key skills and responsibilities include:
- Experience building LINUX (CentOS, RHEL) systems.
- Experience with cloud/server/network implementation and support.
- Experience supporting data centers: VMware, LINUX, and Windows.
- Hardware and software (iLO/ILOM/BMC) support to include Oracle, HP, and Dell systems.
- Maintains up-to-date documentation, and prepares documentation for changes, including IP schema updates.
- Collaborate, organize, and manage vendor support for repairs at data centers.
- Manage global enterprise systems and appliances customer requests through JIRA and HP Service Manager ticketing systems and configuration management.
Customer Minimal Education/Experience Requirements: High School/GED + 12 years OR Associates + 10 years OR Bachelors + 8 years OR Masters + 6 years OR Doctorate + 4 years.
To qualify, candidate must also meet these basic qualifications:
- Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
- Must be available for on-call support.
- Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
- One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IAT-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: Security+ CE, GSEC, SSCP, CCNA-Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), CASP+ CE, GCIH, GCED, CCNP Security, CySA+, or GICSP.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.