Field Services Technician
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Technician to join our team at Offutt Air Force Base, NE.
- Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents
- Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
- Support multiple Android and iOS devices
- Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
- Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
- Support Asset Management of all desktop, notebook, mobile devices, and monitor equipment
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma and 1-3 years of related experience
Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification required (or the ability to obtain within the first 90 days of employment)
The selected candidate must be able to obtain an interim-secret DOD level clearance prior to hire date.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements a plus
- Moderate level familiarity of Android and iOS devices
- Blackberry BES and MobileIron MDM experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists.
More Jobs For Veterans...