Junior Systems Administrator MSC
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is seeking a Junior System Administrator to join the team in Panama City, FL.
- Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
- Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
- Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Provide and review network polices and procedures.
Education and Experience:Bachelors degree and 0 years of experience; OR, Associate degree and 2 years of experience; OR, high school diploma and 4 years of experience.
CompTIA security+ certification
US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to start.
Travel varies based on customer/project requirement. On average, most team members travel once every few months. Most trips are 1-2 weeks, some are 2-4 weeks.
More Jobs For Veterans...