SAIC is seeking senior level management professionals that can help our team lead TSA’s enterprise operations and infrastructure management program. We seek people that know and understand how to deliver superior performance and ensure consistent services delivery. Today, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) faces a myriad of potential global threats to aviation and other forms of transportation. TSA must proactively protect the flying public, commerce, airlines, and others on a worldwide basis, 24/7/365 using a highly adaptive, cost-efficient, flexible IT infrastructure. The TSA mission requires a supporting IT environment maintained 24/7/365 at peak efficiency through effective service sustainment and continuous modernization/ transformation of its systems to include the ability to integrate artificial intelligence and advanced business intelligence.
The Program Manager, Operations and Engineering Division (OED) is the primary systems owner and operator of the TSA IT enterprise. OED provides O&M and engineering service support for the TSA IT infrastructure including teams that support the following:
- Data management
- Fault resolution
- Patch management
- Systems performance monitoring and capacity planning
- Change, configuration and release management
- Disaster recovery
- Emerging technology assessments
- Security engineering and compliance
- IT infrastructure and systems POA&M remediation
- Financial and contractual management
- Testing processes including all tasks related to production deployment
These activities include the operation of computing environments in the DHS data centers, other data centers, and other smaller collections of servers and systems throughout the worldwide TSA Enterprise; Wide Area Networks (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN) supporting all TSA sites; and support for desktop and client devices.
The primary objectives to support this subtask are to:
- Provide an array of management, technical and operational support services to the IT Operations and Engineering Division at all TSA sites in accordance with TSA methodologies, processes, and procedures.
- Utilize Tier I-II-III (front-line, intermediate, and advanced) level expertise to provide operational support to end users, customers, systems, and IT services.
- Provide technical support to operate, manage, maintain, and secure the enterprise infrastructure. This includes centralized O&M for all security devices, applications, and systems across the TSA OIT infrastructure and the performance of autodiscovery of devices on the network and correlation with devices covered by the scope of this contract.
- Provide O&M engineering services for the existing IT enterprise. O&M scopes of work include hardware and software upgrades, application upgrades / enhancements, and other related activities. O&M engineering activities may include design, analysis, implementation, testing, deployment, and decommission.
- Existing IT enterprise include:
- Network infrastructure (routers, switches, and firewalls)
- CyberSecurity infrastructure (Exceedium, IBM NIDS, Cisco ASA)
- Hardware (servers, desktops/laptops, SAN, backup and recovery devices)
- Microsoft products (O/S, Office 365, Exchange, SharePoint, and SQL Server)
- Oracle products (O/S, databases, and middleware)
- Other software products (Adobe Acrobat and WinZip)
- End-Point security products (Symantec, Crowdstrike, Palo Alto, and McAfee)
- Computer/server images (Windows, Solaris, Red Hat Linux, Mac OS X, and Apple iOS)
- Conform and comply with all DHS and TSA policies, guidelines, and directives.
- Create, manage, and maintain knowledge for all enterprise processes (e.g., change management), as well as standard operating procedures, technical schematics and system support documentation for all supported IT infrastructure activities.
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Leadership experience delivering network operations management and cybersecurity services in a mission focused, high visibility 24x7x365 Cyber Security Operations Center (Cyber SOC) environment.
- Required technology experience includes extensive hands on SOC operations expertise, staffing knowledge, crisis center management
- Hands on experience managing global mission critical IT infrastructure operations on major programs of $100M or more
- CISSP certification
- Must be a US citizen and have an active Top Secret clearance
Experience working other DHS or TSA programs