SAIC is seeking senior level management professionals that can help our team lead TSA’s enterprise operations and infrastructure management program. We seek people that know and understand how to deliver superior performance and ensure consistent services delivery. Today, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) faces a myriad of potential global threats to aviation and other forms of transportation. TSA must proactively protect the flying public, commerce, airlines, and others on a worldwide basis, 24/7/365 using a highly adaptive, cost-efficient, flexible IT infrastructure. The TSA mission requires a supporting IT environment maintained 24/7/365 at peak efficiency through effective service sustainment and continuous modernization/ transformation of its systems to include the ability to integrate artificial intelligence and advanced business intelligence.
The Program Manager, Security Technology Integration Program (STIP) manages an agency-wide information technology program which enables TSA to move their established airport security system to the next generation of capability by connecting a myriad of Transportation Security Equipment (TSE) to one network. The program supports new, innovative approaches to exchanging information and servicing equipment, assisting managers in more effectively administering TSEs, deploying personnel, and adapting to changing security needs.
The Program Manager will be responsible for all program management activities, reporting and other general contract management services needed to achieve the cost, schedule and performance goals for STIP.
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Leadership experience delivering services and operations management functions, including Tier 2 Service Desk and Site Support service.
- Experience with prepackaged software deployment, integration and engineering services.
- Required technology experience includes understanding of TSA airport support requirements on a global basis, managing field service operations at over 475 airports and TSA operational sites.
- Past experience working similar kinds of global field service contracts of similar size, complexity in the federal sector
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active Top Secret clearance
Prior work experience with DHS or TSA