SAIC is seeking senior level management professionals that can help our team lead TSA’s enterprise operations and infrastructure management program. We seek people that know and understand how to deliver superior performance and ensure consistent services delivery. Today, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) faces a myriad of potential global threats to aviation and other forms of transportation. TSA must proactively protect the flying public, commerce, airlines, and others on a worldwide basis, 24/7/365 using a highly adaptive, cost-efficient, flexible IT infrastructure. The TSA mission requires a supporting IT environment maintained 24/7/365 at peak efficiency through effective service sustainment and continuous modernization/ transformation of its systems to include the ability to integrate artificial intelligence and advanced business intelligence.
The Program Manager, Information Assurance and Cyber Security Division (IAD) is responsible for the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide cyber security program which is designed to protect and defend TSA personnel, systems and data. These information assurance activities are informed by the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002, the Federal Information Security Modernization Act of 2014, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Guidance, Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memos and directives, and DHS policies and guidelines.
Responsibilities include leading a team to:
- Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) of 2014 compliance for all inventory systems which includes: Security Authorizations, Ongoing Authorization and Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation, Security Awareness and Privileged User Training and Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) management and oversight.
- The coordination of audits and assessments of TSA IT Inventory Systems, as well as communications, outreach, education, and operational testing of cyber security practices for the agency.
- Development of IT Security Policy and relevant technical standards.
- Providing cyber security awareness training for general users, and role-based training for specialized positions.
- Performing Security Infrastructure and Vulnerability Management activities to ensure TSA operates with approved technologies at an acceptable level of risk.
- Defending the network from intrusion, vulnerabilities and threats that put the TSA mission at risk. This is accomplished through Focused Operations insider threat monitoring, cyber and digital forensic investigations, as well as the implementation of a 24x7x365 Cyber Security Operations Center (Cyber SOC) responsible for incident response management and mitigation.
- Providing Communications Security (COMSEC) support, including secure, classified communications capabilities for TSA, while adhering to NSA and DHS policies and regulations. 8. Managing Identity Credential and Access Management solutions for TSA’s general and privileged user populations.
- Serving as TSA’s Cyber Security subject matter experts in the Component’s Sector Specific Agency-role for Transportation and Postal and Shipping Sectors.
Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Leadership experience delivering cybersecurity services in a 24x7x365 Cyber Security Operations Center (Cyber SOC) environment.
- Required technology experience includes hands on experience leading a mission focused SOC/NOC environment in the federal community
- Knowledge of TSA global work environments is mandatory
- CISSP certification
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI, preferably with poly clearance
Desired Qualifications DESIRED