Systems Administrator Opportunities CONUS and OCONUS
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is currently looking for System Administrators to join our Emergent Threat, Training, and Readiness Capability (ET2RC) opportunity supporting FORSCOM and its strategic partners.
Upon award, Team SAIC will provide curriculum development, home station training, logistics services, database management, LAN technician support and systems administration support.
Positions are located in multiple locations to include: various locations within the United States (CONUS), Hawaii, Republic of Korea, Germany and Italy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of LVCG systems, networks and servers.
Installs LVCG hardware and software, and participates in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the training needs of supported units.
Actively resolves problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the MTC or training events.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance and US Citizenship required
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 5-7 years of database, network administration, or system administration experience. System administration and COMPTIA Security+ certifications is required.
- Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
More Jobs For Veterans...