We are looking for a full time developer to work on Oracle portal systems. This resource will play a key technical role in the development, and implementation of Java and Oracle ADF based solutions. This person will play a technical developer role throughout the life-cycle of the project and will have significant interaction with key client personnel. Other activities include participating in design meetings with other team members to design user friendly web pages which are 508 compliant; and conducting research and evaluation of software-related technologies and products.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using Oracle ADF and design, development and deployment of ADF applications
- 7+ years of experience programming/developing rich client web applications using J2EE specs including Java, JSF, EJB, Oracle ADF Framework
- Experience creating portlets using JSR 168 standard and deploying on the Oracle Portal systems and Oracle BPM workflow system.
- Experience using Oracle SOA Suite to develop transformers and transporters
- Strong experience with Oracle SQL, distributed technologies, Frameworks and Application servers
- Experience with all phases of a project lifecycle development process (analysis, design, code, test, migrate)
- Ability to provide production and maintenance support
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.