Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Static Equipment
• Responsible for the design and selection of all types of static equipment on EPC projects through the various engineering work phases (i.e. Feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED studies, and detailed engineering)
• Responsible for Mechanical Design of Static Equipment in compliance with International codes ASME Sec VIII Div-1, Div-2 and EN-13445 European codes
• Responsible for preparing technical specifications and data sheets for static equipment such as Pressure Vessels, Separators, Process Vessels, S&T Heat Exchangers, Air Coolers, Tanks, and packages, such as Glycol Dehydration Package, Chem Injection package, H2S removal package, produced water treatment package etc.
• Responsible for complete Requisitioning of static equipment and packages
• Coordinate work with inter-disciplines, client and supplier
• Responsible for the technical evaluation of Bids; prepares technical bid tabulation reports by interacting with Suppliers, clients and inter disciplines
• Participate in HAZID, HAZOP, Model Review studies for packages, co-ordinates and close out Mechanical related issues
• Perform vendor document and design reviews for static equipment and packages.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 10 years' of work experience
• Possess relevant experience working on EPC projects with reputed International clients
• Offshore Project experience (Well Head, Fixed Platforms and FPSO) is preferred
• Well conversant with International Industry Codes such as ASME, API, EN, NACE, WRC etc.
• Possess coordination/communication skills and very good knowledge of spoken and written English language
• Well Conversant with Design Engineering Softwares like PV Elite, Nozzle Pro, HTRI etc
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .