- As the selected Voice Communications Technicians, you will be responsible for performing the following (not limited to):
Daily use of Cisco Unified Communication Manager to preforms adds/moves/changes of new devices
- Daily use of Cisco Unity Connections to preforms adds/moves/changes for voicemail requests
- Assist in troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
Work within help desk ticketing system to document all work performed and communication with technicians and clients
Use of Cisco Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) to program audio and video conferences
- Being knowledgeable and experienced with current VoIP and Video Tele-Communications (VTC) equipment
Troubleshoot connectivity issues between voice or video endpoints
- Real time monitoring of VIP level conferences (if requested)
- Monitor and process Capabilities Service Desk tickets
- Certification required to meet DoD 8570 Level II (Security + or CCNA Security)
- HS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience (min of four years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting VoIP in Government environment preferred)
- Active TS/SCI with poly clearance
- The successful candidate should have a strong back ground with Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Telepresence Management Suite, Cisco Meeting Management, and/or Microsoft Skype for Business.
- Prior ticketing experience, such ServiceNow or SM9
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in person, over phone, through email, and using remote tools
- The candidate must be a quick learner and be able to expeditiously, and efficiently troubleshoot problems.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.