District of Columbia
Iron Bow Technologies is seeking to hire an Account Executive who will be responsible for all aspects of selling IT Solutions to the Department of Veteran Affairs. Must have prior experience selling IT Solutions to Civilian Agencies, specifically the VA.
- Candidate must have the ability to develop and execute a profitable business plan.
- Candidate must have knowledge of the VA agency structure and existing contacts and experience is a must.
- Experience and/or an understanding of VA Department-wide contract vehicles is a plus.
- The individual will need to handle all aspects of the Vendor relationship to include relationship building between the Vendor and Iron Bow, training of sales personnel, certification requirements, etc.
- Candidate must work closely with Vendor Partners to ensure all customer satisfaction and order issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Builds on existing and/or Establishes long-term relationships with accounts/clients.
- Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase Iron Bow footprint and wallet share in the account.
- Ensures that organizational goods or services consistently meet client needs.
- Responsible for sustaining and renewing client contracts.
- Experience managing resources in a matrix environment
- Under minimal supervision develops strategic account plans.
- Has a strong understanding of Federal acquisition processes.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
- Responsible for all sales and professional service solutions to one or more large, complex Federal Government accounts, both current and prospective. Includes booking, revenue, gross margin, payment, and forecasting accountability.
- Leverages OEM, partners and other business relationships to increase business revenue and margin through information technology solutions sales.
- Assembles and prepares sales handoff packages in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience selling or managing consulting, professional and integration services to Civilian Agencies, specifically VA.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills desired.
- Excellent oral, presentation, and written communication skills with emphasis on probing and listening for understanding.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Effective Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline in CRM.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge of Excel, a must
- Ability to grow accounts
- Ability to develop and execute against strategic goals and initiatives
- Attention to detail
- Ability to balance a large volume of workload
- Ability to Prioritize requirements and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience required
- 5 - 8 years of experience in IT Sales.
- There is an estimate of 30-50% travel requirement for this position.
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.