GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). Under the I2TS3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission. INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks. The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
This project provides comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAUS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions.
- Leads SQL programming team
- Advises the Government on Best Practices
- Provides Subject Matter Expertise
- Manages, oversees, and provides quality control of junior personnel
- Experience creating complex queries and creating stored procedures/functions/triggers
- Strong skills developing and designing database objects- tables, indexes, and constraints
- Analyzing and resolving data quality issues and responding to process errors.
- Design and develop SQL stored procedures to automate various workflows and/or optimize application performance
- Perform ad-hoc requests for data manipulations, imports, exports, updates
- Assists with data-system performance monitoring, tuning and the development and implementation
- Perform design and programming of systems Interact with internal clients to develop database solutions that meet business requirements
- Strong extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) skills using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Transact-SQL
- Participate in the planning, design, and development of data warehouse systems.
- Optimize databases, data marts, and data warehouses for performance and data quality
- Assist in troubleshooting database issues and quickly resolve problems as they arise
- Deep knowledge of-SQL and best practice
- Skill to understand advanced performance enhancement techniques to optimize large complicated SQL statements
- NET/C# Development/Visual Basic
The contractor shall:
- Obtain and maintain all certifications required per DOD Directive 8570.01-M at a IAT II level
- Provide programming support for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment (MS
- .NET and MS IIS Server web development) across 9 networks and over 50 web applications.
- Display proficiency in web authoring and version control tools for Microsoft- oriented enterprise environment using:
- Visual Studio
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe web design tools
- Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Provide system and software development service
- Gathhering and analyzing requirements
- Documenting specifications
- Design flowcharts and wire diagrams 5+ applications per week.
- Preparing test plans
- Designing system configurations
- Performing and assisting with integration tests for 20+ web applications per week.
- Write required documents (i.e. SOPs, "How-To" guides, testing plans and results, accreditation, etc.) for all applications.
- Ensure continuity of knowledge of DAIIS IT processes by conducting peer-to-peer mentorship, creating and updating SOPs, TTPs, and other system documentation. End-user training may be required to familiarize staff, end users, and managers of applications and web sites.
- Maintain a standard look and feel throughout network web sites in accordance with DAIIS Style Guide
- Provide web development and project support in accordance with the policies, regulations, and guidelines of INSCOM, DNI, DOD, DA, DIA, NSA, and Interlink Service Management Center (ISMC).
- Understand and follow Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Roles and Responsibilities
- DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Computing Environment certification: MCSA Windows Server 2012/2016 (You can start with test one in the series however, you must have your full MCSA within 180 days of hire.)
- Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph positions as determined by the contract
High School Diploma/GED with 10 years of related experience, or Associate’s Degree with 8 years of experience, or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience, or Master’s Degree with 4 years of experience
#DefenseCamp #Belvoirregion #OpportunityOwned #GDITCareers #GDITLife #WeAreGDIT #DPOST #DefenseCampFtBelvoir #GDITINSCOM #I2TS3
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.