Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Associate Mechanic has entry level maintenance experience with background in light and/or heavy commercial maintenance or military maintenance. Associate mechanic understands general maintenance principles and theory of internal combustion engines. Understanding and experience in a variety of maintenance and routine repair work on engines, engine accessories , power transmission systems on automobiles, tucks, construction equipment. Basic knowledge and understanding of testing, diagnostic and repair work. Performs other maintenance related duties as assigned.
H.S. Diploma or equivalent, and minimum of 2 years maintenance experience. Areas of experience shall be with one of more of the following: light or heavy duty trucks, tractors, tactical vehicles, power generators, power plants, aircraft or any diesel or gasoline powered equipment or vehicle..
• Maintenance , repair, technical experience and background in commercial maintenance or military maintenance
• Knowledge and proficiency with general automotive tools, shop equipment and diagnostic test equipment.
• Vocational, tehcnical, mlitary formal certificates of training in a related maintenance field may be substituted for equivalent years of experience
• Travel to hostile areas is required. Must be able to meet all government Individual CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) requirements for foreign travel into operational locations.
• Position requires moderate to lengthy travel to various U.S. or overseas locations. We seek flexibility and willingness to deploy to all/any of these locations, including Southwest Asia, South Central Asia and/or Africa. Some OCONUS deployments may be hostile ("war zone") environments.
• Pre-Employment Drug Screening
• Insurable Driver's License required
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.