Help Desk Support Specialist - Tier I
- Military veterans preferred
Description We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented associates to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
What success looks like in this role:
- Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
- Provides technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
- Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer. - Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
- Previous computer technical support preferred.
- Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
- Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
Education / Certification / Security Clearance:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level government security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain one of the following COMPTIA CE certifications: A+, Network +, or Security +
More Jobs For Veterans...