Program Control Analyst - Senior
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
TS/SCI with a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and CI Polygraph clearance is required.
Location: DC, Maryland, Virginia area.
The Program Control Analyst performs a variety of resource and acquisition management duties in support of Programs, Office Directorate, and Staff components. Program Control Analysts focus specifically on the resource planning, analysis and execution of large space system development, acquisition, and operation programs and need to interact with a multidisciplinary technical workforce and development contractor in the accomplishment of their
The nature of Program Control Analyst work varies from independently performing more complex analysis using multiple analytical techniques and interaction with senior management at the Program Office and Directorate level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Contractor personnel at this level shall be able to perform all of the tasks and demonstrate the desired skill sets of an Entry Level and Intermediate Level Program Control Analyst. Senior Level Program Control Analyst tasks and desired skill sets shall also include the following:
- Reviews and consolidates program baseline and program spend plans at the Directorate and agency level as the basis of recommendations to authorized Government personnel.
- Conducts cross program analyses at the Program Office through Staff levels to assist Government personnel in determining impacts of program performance and progress against plans, resources necessary to accomplish assigned goals and objectives; and identifying resource trade-offs within and among competing programs and provides executive managers with resource alternatives.
- Maintains Directorate and/or agency wide budget tracks at directorate, project, subproject, and MSA levels.
- Ensures coordination and completeness of budget estimates and requirements for new and existing initiatives across Directorates; makes recommendations to authorized Government personnel on funding impacts on existing program budgets and schedules and recommends resource solutions to executive management within Directorate and agency budget constraints.
- Makes recommendations to authorized Government personnel regarding cross program analyses on program performance and progress for accuracy; proposes Directorate or agency wide sources for resource adjustments as required.
- Makes recommendations to authorized Government personnel regarding Directorate and agency level submissions for budget exercises and the IPBS, CBJB, and CJB.
- Makes recommendations to authorized Government personnel regarding cross program analyses and resolves cross program, Directorate and agency discrepancies prior to submission for executive management review.
- Reviews Directorate and agency level data in the agency level data in the agency’s NEXT, NEAR, NFIS, FIT, FIRsT, EpX Studio, Intelligence Resource Information System (IRIS), and SNaP systems for accuracy and completeness.
- Reconciles FIRST to ensure valid data/status at the Directorate Level and, if necessary, takes action to reconcile requirements to budget.
- Drafts and coordinates recommended changes to operating guidance, which incorporates all Congressional marks and management decisions across Directorate and agency programs.
- Identifies and follows key Legislative and Executive Branch actions affecting agency programs and resources, assesses the intent and impact of legislative language and ensure actions are reflected incorporated into budget documentation.
- Uses new or creative analyses techniques to perform complex trend analysis across multiple sets of financial data sources or when data sources are lacking in support of executive level decision making.
- Proposes design improvements and recommendations for improved use of corporate resource information repositories, databases, decision support tools, strategies, processes, procedures and reports to ensure accurate financial reporting and management oversight in support of program initiatives.
- Reviews BLI requests at the agency level in compliance with agency policies on Contract, CLIN, APPROPRIATIONS, ETSs and BOCs.
- Evaluates Directorate and agency execution, assessing the impact of developing trends and issues using appropriate methodologies to determine if the program is proceeding within available resources and is consistent with goals.
- Reviews resource realignments and sources at the Directorate and agency level as required to maintain program execution or to respond to unplanned circumstances.
- Maintains appropriate Directorate and agency level controls to minimize data inaccuracy and/or unauthorized use of agency funds.
- Consolidates and reviews agency level UFRs, recommending changes, prioritization and sources to executive management.
- Prepares recommendations to final draft budget summaries, charts, memoranda, issues papers and talking points for executive management.
- Performs recommendations to final review of correspondence, presentations, and briefings in response to action items.
- Assists Government personnel by participation in cross agency program meetings to develop responses.
- Consolidates agency wide inputs on the development, revision, implementation, data collection and reporting of performance measures for consideration by Government personnel.
- Coordinates with external oversight on agency submissions for consideration by Government personnel.
- Drafts feedback and provide recommendations to senior management on cross program resource issues arising from PMRs and/or BMRs.
- Makes recommendations to Government personnel regarding ICE, COST PMP/BAAR, and MSA resource reports for accuracy and completeness across all program components.
- Provides recommendations on whether guidance in compliance with applicable regulations and assists in the development of cost estimates.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Technical or Business-related discipline (Advanced degree preferred)
- Target 12 years
- High School Diploma
- Target 16 years
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .