KBR is seeking an Operations Manager for LOGCAP NORTHCOM Setting the Theater Task Order. The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Task Order Manager. Must be a highly organized self-starter capable of working in a fast-paced, multi-discipline team environment with the ability to manage competing priorities to achieve goals.
- Support Task Order Manager and Senior Planners within NORTHCOM and contributing to theater analysis and developing concepts of support.Produce country books (prepared in Houston) with research and data successful mining, provide analysis of operational performance and performance indicators, and maintain currency on all operational issues affecting LOGCAP task orders.
- Author final products for presentation by the Senior Planner. Collects, researches, and assembles information from functional managers and others as required.
- Coordinate with the Program Management Office (PMO) for information and reports and supports and assists Task Order Management and Senior Planners in the performance of their responsibilities.
- Perform actions to ensure the Task Order Manager and Senior Planner have timely, accurate, and relevant information pertaining to task order activities.
- Participate in the proposal development estimating, and scheduling processes.
- Attend staff and synchronization meetings with Task Order Manager and Senior Planners.
- Prepare operational plans to be used by task order teams and program management.
- Represent the program when meeting with customers and clients.Various other duties as assigned.
- Perform a wide range of administrative, office support, and coordination activities in support of the Task Order Manager and Senior Planners.
- Have or be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Minimum 2 years previous operations experience or equivalent Military experience.
- Minimum 2 years overseas deployment experience specifically in an operations management role.
- Knowledge of U.S. Military planning, operations, and the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP).
- Travel within CONUS and internationally to austere locations for extended periods and meet KBR and Government mandated pre-deployment requirements including but not limited to: drug screening, medical screening, dental release, and criminal background check.
- Possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 15 months of remaining validity and with at least six blank visa/stamp pages remaining.
- Fluent in English.
- Possess general understanding of LOGCAP concept of operations to include Performance Work Statement (PWS) and associated technical exhibits.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Access).
- Possess driver's license.
- Minimum 36 months on a contingency operation required.
- Contingency experience in LOGCAP is a plus.
- Cognizant of all aspects of contingency logistics operations.
- Organizes and directs the activities of standing up ad hoc teams and working groups.
- Project management skills, including forward thinking, leadership, accountability, flexibility, focus under pressure and respect for diverse perspectives a plus.
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office suite of software and capable of learning and applying additional software applications.
- Skills required for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and 10+ years of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .