Join SAIC team of high-performing biometric and identity analysts supporting a customer in the US Intelligence Community. We are seeking an Identity Analyst to work in a close team environment fully integrated at the customer site in Reston, VA. All candidates must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph to be considered for this opportunity.
• Research and write multiple types of analytical product to support both internal and external mission partners. The products may range in length from an email response to a 15 to 20 page paper citing 200+ unique sources from open and customer databases
• Complete requests for information across counterintelligence (CI) and counterterrorism (CT) regional areas by a specified due date
• Recommend areas of research to the customer to write additional reporting
• Provide feedback to external groups on their products
• Write requirements to external groups to assist with enhancing intelligence reports
• Work independently and as a team to produce timely intelligence products.
• Provide content to support quick turn research requirements using technical knowledge
• Use Word Track Changes to facilitate comments and changes in products between the editing team and government team