SAIC is seeking a Principle Health System Bus Process Analyst in Charleston, SC to support SAIC’s health analytics/health informatics technologies team and build/implement breakthrough solutions that help improve healthcare delivery for millions of active, reserve and retired military and their beneficiaries worldwide. We’re seeking individuals who know and understand healthcare delivery, advanced health data analytics, healthcare electronic records end to end. We need experienced healthcare focused professionals who know and understand the importance of improving electronic healthcare records and healthcare records management.
The Principle Health System Bus Process Analyst responsibilities can include:
· Provides expertise on continuous process improvement strategies, organizational redesign, change management projects, and performance measures for basic business process engagements.
· Performs requirements analysis.
· Ensures solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Plans and implements process improvements, including: future state design, change management, and transition planning.
· Interfaces with all areas of project including Project Manager, DevOps team and the customer.
· Provides oversight for the development and maintenance of quality programs, systems, processes and procedures that ensure compliance with policies and that the performance and quality of services conform to established standards and agency guidelines.
· Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/or governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
· Works directly with operating entities to provide process analyses oversight on a continuing basis to enforce requirements and meet guidelines.
· Works with the Project Manager to Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Coordinates with business and technology teams, ascertaining system requirements, such as program functions, output requirements, input data acquisition, and system techniques and controls.May perform cost and benefit analysis.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD and 5 years related experience.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Understanding of Cloud environments for systems, software and data.
· Analysis Background with Software systems and/or Data and Database systems.
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Project.
· A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
· Prior experience working in the healthcare industry and familiarity with health terminology.
· Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
· Understanding of HIPPAA Rules and Regulations.
· Experience in Health Systems Data such as Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Military Health (MHS) systems.
· Experience working within an Agile team.
· Previous experience with any of the following systems is highly preferred:
o Composite Health Care System – CHCS
o Surgical Scheduling System - S3
o Anesthesia Reporting Monitoring Device - ARMD
o Armed Forces health Longitudinal Technology Application -AHLTA/Clinical Data Repository - CDR
· Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) Certification or equivalent
· Ability to obtain Secret clearance