Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Active Directory Administrator to join our team in Hampton, VA.
The IAFNOS contract includes supporting day-to-day operational issues, ensuring systems are operational and fully capable. Team members provide technical support to the AF Network Integration Center (AFNIC) and Program Management Office (PMO) fielding activities. They monitor, assess and respond to real-time network events, and take appropriate response action to ensure military personnel are supported 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports Directory and Authentication Services team ensuring implementation of two-person integrity.
- Locally and remotely operates, configures, administers, troubleshoots, manages, and maintains servers and software of the Directory and Authentication systems and services. This includes:
- Providing Tier 2 technical support for all AFIN directory and authentication servers and appliances;
- Providing centralized management of the AF Active Directory (AD) and Windows environments (administration, security, authentication, authorization and configuration of networks, operating systems, applications, computers and user accounts);
- Securing AFIN root by monitoring alerts for domain level changes to systems and taking appropriate action in response;
- Providing scripting services to research, author, run and manage scripts for directory and authentication services to automate and streamline the updating and patching process as well as other man-power intensive tasks such as troubleshooting using tools (such as Windows PowerShell and VBScript);
- Using monitoring tools to identify system discrepancies and taking appropriate action up to root level incidents and administering Directory Services objects, creating and deleting user accounts, maintaining directory service permissions and providing remote desktop administration and assistance on end user devices.
- Must be able to manage routing and remote access services for remote users, analyzing, creating, troubleshooting, testing and managing effective GPOs and security policies, coordinating and working with AF bases to manage network configuration protocols on Internet Protocol (IP) networks and assigning IP addresses, default routes and routing prefixes to network resources to provide a central database of devices that are connected to the network to help eliminate duplicate IP addresses.
- Provides support for the AF Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Program which includes: managing the hardware, software, policies and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store and revoke digital user/system certificates to provide privacy; authentication; integrity; non-repudiation; and acquiring, maintaining and distributing authentication certificates in support of the PKI program.
- Performs disaster recovery and restoration actions which includes: managing directory backups; monitoring the health of directory backups; researching for anomalies; making pinpoint changes; performing disaster recovery; and restoring directory sections, objects or attributes.
- Assists AF bases in preparation for Command Cyberspace Readiness Inspections (CCRIs) and participates in all aspects covered in the preparation and successful completion of a CCRI. This task includes: identifying vulnerabilities; developing remediation plan; patching systems; and sharing client health information.
- Often times, provides support on a shift work basis.
- Performs supervisory duties as needed. By requisition level of 8570 Certification and OEM/Industry, Certifications will be added to be in compliance with Appendix 6 percentages.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in (Information Technology, Computer Science, Math or Engineering), and a minimum of five years of related experience. 10 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (Security+ CE).
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of a Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.