Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Activity Security Representative III / Facility Security Officer
Provide disciplined security support to Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities for AFSPC operational units/organizations. Represents customer for all matters related to security; to include liaison between government and Companies; Special Program, Collateral and SCI information and security requirements.
Performance shall include:
- Responsible for managing the security program under customer oversight, to include; assisting with security education, training, and awareness, cyber security, threat awareness and counterintelligence.
- Coordinate with functional groups to ensure employees understand and comply with government security requirements.
- Coordinate and lead teams to conduct self-inspection compliance requirements; customer oversight visits; formal inspections.
- Assist the Physical Security Officer in providing access, and maintaining the physical security readiness of all facilities; assist in the maintenance of facility access control entry systems, to include visitor control; and access control badges; conduct entry and exit inspections; and escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
- Safeguarding classified information, classification management, protecting unclassified information relating to your classified contracts.
- Assist in the develop and maintain DD254s,
- Perform Classification reviews of inbound and outbound correspondence
- Maintain an extensive customer database point of contact listing
- Assist with researching, processing, filing, and maintaining inbound and outbound visit notices
- Coordination with SMCIN SSO Office
- Provide security recommendations to the PM, GSSO, and cognizant security authorities as it relates to the Air
- Force processes & procedures
- Assist in the development and writing Standard Operating Procedures; and assist where needed with development of emergency action plans, transportation plans, and any other position related security documents as
- needed for the customer; policy implementation and dissemination to the workforce
- Review program documentation for public release, to include ensuring Controlled Unclassified
- Information (CUI) has proper markings, classifications and distribution statements per Air Force
- Provide classification guidance and assistance for all security programs to include collateral and SAP
- Interface with Intelligence/Counterintelligence organizations to provide support to unit activities
- Assist with security education and training awareness for personnel
- Assist as needed as backup to PERSEC Officer with Security indoctrination and debriefings for all cleared
- Perform Clearance data entry and record checks in the Joint Access Database (JADE) and DISS Databases
- Serve as a Key Member of Management
- Responsible for effective communications and reporting to the Customer on all security matters
- Fosters teamwork and collaborative efforts among security group members to ensure timely completion of group project tasks and responsibilities.
- Back up the GSSO on all position related security matters.
? 10-12 years related experience with acquisition programs, including minimum 6 years with SCI or SAR programs. Minimum 4 years with SAR program acquisitions desired.
? Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
? Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
? Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
?Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Previous experience as Facility Security Officer desired, Industrial Security experience is preferred.
Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate ICDs/JAFANs/DOD Manuals and other
guiding policy documents
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD,
military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and analytic skills
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Must be able to multitask
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Strong focus with Understanding Of Physical Security Requirements, accreditations and regulations for SCI and SAP activities.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Possess, or complete within 6 months of hire, the Defense Security Service (DSS) Certifications, CSSO Certification, or other approved FSO Certification.
- Must complete the DoD SAPCO approved SAPNP training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SAP personnel security functions)
- SIMS database familiarity or complete training within six months of starting on contract (if performing document control functions)
- Must complete JPAS training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SCI personnel security functions)
- Must complete Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) training within six months of starting on contract (if performing SAP personnel security functions)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.