Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Support Developer to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently develops software or systems engineering supporting cyber focused development to support federal agency production deployments.
- Tasks may include Graphical User Interfaces (GUI's), middleware, data transformations, statistical and big data analysis.
- Responsible for server-side applications required for supported functions (e.g. Apache, MySQL).
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Works with a team and provides analysis of alternatives and progress status in daily sprint meetings.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner.
- Develops and manages effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interface.
- Recommends enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes.
- Advance and develop modern data-driven solutions that leverage best of breed technologies, including microservices and gRPC/REST APIs.
- Discover and propose solutions to resolve various customer requirements. Solutions include development of custom software that integrate commercial and open source products.
- Ensure quality code delivery leveraging industry best practices for software development (source control, code readability, logging, etc).
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the fields of computer science, computer engineering, or any related field and 10 years of related experience
- Must possess or obtain the required DoD Directive 8570 IAT Level II or higher certification within 6 months of hire
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a Polygraph
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Willingness and initiative to gain expertise on new technologies as they emerge.
- Expert knowledge and application of software development using languages such as Python, Go, and Nodejs.
- Knowledge and application of leveraging containers and container platform technologies such as Docker, UCR, DCOS, and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge and application of ETL techniques to enable data science and machine learning.
- Knowledge and application of large-scale distributed technologies such as Elasticsearch and Kafka.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools such as Scrum in Jira and Confluence.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.