Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Electronics Technician, CREW: Counter Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) to join our team in the Arifjan-Kuwait, Bagram/Taji-Iraq, or HKIA/ Kandahar-Afghanistan.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Supports Electronic Counter Measures (ECM) requirements throughout multiple locations in SWA in austere environments.
- Will demonstrate and apply a broad knowledge of CREW through successful completion of complex assignments.
- Demonstrate mastery of ECM concepts, practices, and procedures and provide expert guidance on ECM issues.
- Must possess the technical experience in support of all CREW systems; knowledge of radio frequency (RF) theory and principle, and the effects of CREW systems operating in an electronic countermeasures environment; experience planning vehicle movements, with vehicles equipped with CREW systems, fixed-site systems, and dismount systems, and understanding insurgent Improvised Explosive (IED) emplacement tactics.
- Must be able to develop Techniques, Tactics, and Procedures (TTP s) for deploying vehicles equipped with CREW systems based on the national, local, and immerging Remote Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) threat.
- Must demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of ECM systems including troubleshooting, installations, de-Installations, fault isolation, PMCS, and return to service of assigned systems and subsystems. Perform hardware and software updates.
- Perform replacement and repair for all components associated with each system to include CREW Primary and Secondary systems, THOR III dismount Man Pack systems, Fixed Site and Gator systems, and Wolfhound.
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Must demonstrate the ability demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a cohesive team as well as to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of an organization in a professional, diplomatic, and tactful manner.
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have strong attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Windows operating systems and office automation software.
- BS or equivalent + 2 yrs experience, or 4 years’ Counter Radio Electronic Warfare experience
- Medically able to successfully complete CRC and deploy
- US passport must not expire for at least 2 more years and must have at least 4 blank pages in it
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to travel 75-100%. During overseas deployments, may be required to rotate between or go TDY to multiple locations within SWA.
- Constantly positions self to maintain/ install hardware.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.