Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Java Full-Stack Developer to join our team. This is a Remote / Virtual position but a large portion of the team is located at Scott AFB, Illinois.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing end-to-end support on software development projects
• Monitoring and tuning software solutions on a regular basis to identify and remedy issues.
• Developing, implementing, and testing software solutions.
• Partnering with customers to gather requirements through understanding of customer users’ data/analytics needs and challenges.
• Maintaining and ensuring availability of software across multiple production and development environments.
• Maintaining security and integrity controls and formulating policies, procedures, and standards relating to software development.
• Supporting the implementation of all required security updates as directed by applicable STIGs.
• Proactively identifying and communicating issues, risks, progress to customer, contractor team, and IT stakeholders, providing options and next steps.
• Developing and updating informal and formal documentation and software architecture products.
• C#/or C++
• Oracle PL-SQL
• Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field
• 2+ years of work experience in complex systems design, programming and systems software and support
• Strong understanding of software development lifecycle practices and secure software development and experience in the following areas:
• Provide superior customer service; possess strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills in a dynamic customer centric environment
• Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Displays a customer-centric attitude with a high level of energy and sense of urgency
• Strong team and collaborative orientation
• Willingness and ability to learn new technologies as needed
• Ability to work independently as a member of a geographically diverse team
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Security+ CE or other DoD 8570 IAT Level II satisfying certification
• Previous experience supporting Cyber Security Mitigation
• Experience contributing as part of an Agile development team
• Red Hat Linux
• Knowledge of Perl
• .NET 4.62
• .NET 4.0
• Apache Tomcat
• Apache 2.4
• IIS 8.5
Technical experience with the following Databases:
• Oracle 12g
• SQLServer 2012
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with a Public Trust or more preferably an Active DoD issued Secret or higher Security Clearance
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office
• The person in this position will need to be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.