Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Information System Security Representative (ISSR) to join our team in Washington, DC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that FBI ISs are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with the internal security policies and practices outlined in the approved Security Assessment and Authorization (SAA) package
- Manage the SAA process for new FBI ISs and legacy FBI ISs migrating into the GRC application
- Provide baseline security controls to the system owner, contingent upon the IS’s security categorization, type of information processed and entity type
- Provide a recommendation to the Authorizing Official, in consultation with the system owner, regarding systems’ impact levels and ISs’ authorization boundary
- Ensure that new entities are created in the GRC application with the security categorization of FBI ISs.
- Initiate, coordinate, and recommend to the FBI Authorizing Official all Interconnection Security Agreement (ISAs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs), and Memorandum of Agreement (MOAs) that permit the interconnection of an FBI IS with any non-FBI or joint-use IS.
- Perform an independent review of the System Security Plan (SSP) and make approval decisions.
- Request and negotiate the level of testing required for an IS with the Enterprise Information Security Section and the FBI Authorizing Official.
- Schedule security control assessments in coordination with the system owner.
- Coordinate IS security inspections, tests, and reviews with the Security and system owner. Submit the final SAA package to the FBI Authorizing Official for a security ATO decision.
- Ensure that the Security ATO Electronic Communication (EC) is serialized into Sentinel under the applicable case file number.
- Advise the FBI Authorizing Official of IS vulnerabilities and residual risks.
- Ensure that all POA&M actions are completed and tested.
- Coordinate initiation of an event-driven reauthorization with the FBI Authorizing Official.
- Ensure the removal and retirement of FBI ISs being decommissioned, in coordination with the SO, ISSO, and ISSR.
- At least 7 years serving as an ISSR at a cleared facility.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience in a computer science or Cybersecurity related field.
- Hold Aat least one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Security Professional (GISP), or the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) or other certifications exemplifying skill sets such as those described in DoD Instruction 8570.1 IAM Level III proficiency.
- Familiarity with the use and operation of security tools including Tenable Nessus and/or Security Center, IBM Guardium, HP Weblnspect, Network Mapper (NMAP), and/or similar applications.
- A bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other cyber discipline is preferred.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and/or around a business campus or large facility.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.