Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
This position supports the ManTech Project Manager by providing support and coordination with the Government customer, project level technical or financial issue identification, proposals for issue resolution, and assisting in overall execution of ManTech plans for the project.
· Collect and analyze project information such as project progression, certification requirements, and schedule statuses across large projects.
· Coordinate status meetings, develop agendas, track progress and actions, maintain current status of multiple events, and routinely communicate statuses to stakeholders across multiple services and agencies.
· Conduct comprehensive analyses of product schedules reviewing logic, durations, and milestones and recommend interventions and corrective actions.
· Provide oversight of project and ensure that ManTech division guidance is implemented across all projects.
· Review and provide first level analysis of identified systems and systems engineering change proposals (ECPs), risk assessments, casualty reports, and other related technical documentation in support of the Project Manager.
· Provide oversight and management of small projects and improvement initiatives.
· Analyze and recommend updates to technical and programmatic processes to improve efficiency.
Knowledge of Microsoft tools for various programs are used for status tracking (Excel/Project), technical editing (Word), and presentation development (PowerPoint).
Must have excellent critical thinking skills, organizational skills, communication skills and be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently. Must be able to interface with Government customers professionally.
Education/Experience: BS/BA and 3 years of experience or AS/AA and 7 years
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.