Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Security Control Assessor (SCA) Level 4 to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The contractor shall review information systems for compliance with applicable DCID, lCD, and NRO directives and guidance, and make recommendations to the USG.
- The contractor shall provide IS security advice and guidance in accordance with applicable DCID, lCD, and NRO directives and guidance to Government and industry partners for the protection of data at all classification levels including SCI.
- The contractor shall provide IS technical guidance and support in preparing responses for USG approval to A&A questions asked by Government and industry partners.
- The contractor shall evaluate and recommend approval, disapproval, or waiver(s) for IS processing national security data at industry and/or Government facilities.
- The contractor shall support NRO Security's development and implementation of directives and guidance for NRO Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management policies.
- The contractor shall provide input to NRO for consideration in the promulgation of future NRO IS security policy.
- The contractor shall support and/or conduct site visits and assessments to inspect and verify IS reports and plans at industrial and Government locations as approved by the cognizant COTR or site Government Point of Contact (GPOC), and provide a written report for review and approval by the Government.
- The contractor shall prepare reports and memoranda, to include, but not limited to: Memoranda for the Record (MFR), Memoranda of Agreement (MOA), Authorization To Proceed, and status and technical briefs for review and approval by the Government.
- The contractor shall update data and maintain Government-provided databases with current information about Government and industry IS status and representative contact information.
- The contractor shall prepare, review, and record notification and status messages to indicate A&A state of systems to system owner or programs in a format approved by the Government.
- The contractor shall ensure that appropriate IS security requirements including applicable
- DCID, ICD, and NRO directives and guidance are addressed and applied and that appropriate documentation is prepared by the system owners or programs. The documentation will be contained in the Security Assessment Package, including, but not limited to the Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Plan, System Security Plans, System Requirements Traceability Matrix, Risk Management Matrix, Test Results, interface control documents, requests for changes, test plans, and other related program security documentation.
- The contractor shall track completion of the Security Assessment Report (SAR).
- The contractor shall support the preparation of the SAR, including, but not limited to, the Summary of Assessment results and Authorization Recommendation.
- The contractor shall review, coordinate, and respond to IS security issues as requested by the Government.
- The contractor shall be required to perform short term (less than 90 days) CONUS and OCONUS travel to conduct site security inspections when approved by the COTR.
- The contractor shall provide A&A support to the Government for the protection of special programs and tactical operations related activities.
- The contractor shall ensure these documents are reported via the Data Accession List
- Education relevant to computer engineering, information security, information management, and/or computer science.
- Must possess Ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Experience in technical project management.
- Must be DoD 8570 Compliant, IAM III (CISM, CISSP, GSLC).
- Ability to simultaneously manage and track multiple large scale systems or programs involved in the A&A process.
- Experience developing and implementing security related directives and guidance for Information Assurance, Information Technology, and Information Management.
- In-Depth Technical understanding of information technology systems, software, and networks.
- Effective technical report and general correspondence writing ability.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI Polygraph.
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.