Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Systems Engineer to join our team in Arlington, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The Senior Systems Engineer will support an important federal cybersecurity program. This program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions that help federal agencies enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities.
Project assignments will vary based on skill level but will include:
- Active Directory Services (users & computers, DNS, Sites & Services, Group Policy Objects (GPOs), etc…)
- Active Directory Domains and Trusts
- Active Directory Federated Services
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory Rights Management
- Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- PowerShell (Scripting and Command Line Management)
- Windows Server 2008/20018R2/20012/2012R2/2016
- Security or Application Monitoring
- Integration with Active Directory
· ABAC (Attribute Based Access Control)
· Bash, Perl, and/or Python scripting
· Candidate is required to be a US Citizen (non-dual citizenship) with the ability to obtain DHS Suitability.
· Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
Position is located onsite in Arlington, VA (Metro accessible)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.