Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Senior Systems Administrator to join our team in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Desktop-to-DataCenter (D2D) Program. The mission is to augment DHA staff at select Military Treatment Facilities (MTF's) across the nation and oversees while providing IT implementation as well IT maintenance support at these sites. The overall mission is to support the modernization of the MTF's networks by assisting in the transition to a single enterprise network via the D2D Program and other IT initiatives. This effort and support centers on the roll out of the Genesis Military Health System (MHS).
ManTech is proud to support the U.S. Military through our D2D Program, by leading the way to a modernized health system for our Armed Forces services members; their families; and retirees of the Military.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support the overall system infrastructure at the MTFs and respond to, detect, report, record, diagnose and resolve the occurrence of network faults.
• Operate and maintain Network Management Systems (NMS).
• Operate and maintain Network Operating Systems (NOS).
• Support diagnostics and configuration connectivity of MHS site/service specific servers, such as DBSS, CHCS, AHLTA, MHS GENESIS, DMLSS, operating systems, office automation, and other systems as specified with subsequent task orders.
• Assist with DHA Infrastructure deployments and technical hardware refresh initiatives.
• Support the integration of network hardware and software platforms; connected systems and medical AISs at MTFs, clinics, etc. as directed by the COR.
• Address user concerns and alert users to routine maintenance impacting use.
- Current Active Top Secret clearance required to start
- Current & Active Security+CE certification required
- Minimum of 7 to 9 years of direct experience
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred; additional years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.