Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Senior Acquisition Logistics SME
KBR requires a Senior USAF Acquisition Logistics Subject Matter Expert (SME), located in the Dayton, OH, to support several large Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) aircraft programs and initiatives. This candidate will lead OSD, HAF and SAF/AQ-level acquisition and sustainment planning to support major USAF weapon system program decisions. The candidate will be expected to provide expert guidance and recommendations to the creation of DoD 5000.02 milestone documents as well as provide strategic guidance to multiple program offices. The Senior USAF Acquisition Logistics Program Manager should be able to provide mentoring and on the job training to both government and contractor personnel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Deep dive investigation of critical program issues, risks, opportunities
• Provide expert analysis and recommendations to senior USAF acquisition leaders on program organization structures, processes, and key decision points
Lead multi-functional teams supporting major USAF weapon system programs
• Lead development of program documentation to support Request for Proposal, Milestone Decisions and Acquisition and Sustainment Strategy
• Provide technical analysis integration of such aspects of program management as procurement, financial management, environmental management, configuration, sustainment and supply chain planning
• Ensure program requirements and statements of work capture and are planned to the level of detail required for execution
• Participate in an advisory role to conduct analysis, draft, and deliver source selection evaluation inputs
• Provide recommendations to ensure project information integrates into existing program
• Employ integration, communication, coordination, organizational, and planning expertise to technical and acquisition efforts across a number of functional disciplines
• Perform a range of program management activities, such as: gathering a variety of program information; conducting analyses; developing program strategies; milestone planning, tracking, and scheduling; establishing and maintaining databases
Travel: Some travel may be required. Potential OCONUS travel.
The Senior USAF Acquisition Logistics Subject Matter Expert (SME) must demonstrate comprehensive experience and knowledge of:
Must have current experience (two of the past five years) working on aircraft systems supporting the USAF on Life-Cycle acquisition issues. DoD acquisition experience required to include ACAT I program leadership experience. The Candidate will have to show practical and demonstrated program management skills with emphasis on leadership, supervision and acquisition experience with the following requirements:
This position will be a key member of a high-impact, fast-paced, high visibility team. Key skills required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:20
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .