Description We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Service Desk Agent to join our team in Ft. Shafter to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers.
- Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization. Role Purpose:
- The Level 1 Service Desk Agents will be required to support SAIC Clients and meet contractual service levels by providing a high level of customer service and Tier 1 customer support.
- They will be required to clearly articulate customer requirements and interface with a variety of second level teams and third party service providers.
- The Level 1 Agent will deal with all calls to the Service Desk that can be varied and complex requiring a wide range of technical knowledge and interpersonal skills to assist, diagnose and or resolve issues.
- The Level 1 agent will also be required to assist with managing escalated customer issues and creation of updates to process and procedure documentation as required.
- 1st Level telephone contact support.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
- Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools.
- Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric.
- Accurately document calls and cases.
- Aware of customer's time restraints and work within those time limits.
- Keep customer aware of resolution steps if ticket needs to be dispatched.
- Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
- Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the trouble ticket.
- Understanding of SLA requirements for the client. - Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes.
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels.
Qualifications Education / Certification Requirements:
- Windows 10 or MCP certification Currently meet Dod 8570 certification requirements such as A+, Net+ Security+.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum 12 months of IT Service Desk experience Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
**Ability to provide technical support in Japanese highly desirable