SAIC is seeking a Business Analyst for its FAA NextGen client in Washington DC. This position requires the individual
to work with the FAA budget formulation and planning lead with formulation and execution activities, day-to-day budget
oversight, status reporting, as well as assisting in the evaluation and potential impacts of OMB directives and guidance.
The person in this position will also support the development of processes, templates, and general management products
in support of working group activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support cost oversight, schedule, and performance progress on all activities related to NextGen and those assigned by
- Provide analysis and coordinate OMB 300 reports with the Capital Planning and Investment Control Program Office
- Develop briefings, track actions, facilitate, participate, and support meetings related to OMB 300 activities
- Develop and maintain process and standard operating procedures that document the approach to execute specific tasks
- Improve the efficiency of established processes and recommend new processes.
- Work closely with NextGen executives and managers to maintain an awareness of program status and milestones to
communicate appropriate information to stakeholders
- Assist in the development, review, and maintenance of outreach materials as assigned by NextGen leadership
- Assisting with status reporting and preparation of various briefings on NextGen efforts
- Conduct research, evaluations, analyses, and studies
- Present recommendations/solutions to meet short and long-term project/ program planning requirements.
A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics, or operations research and 6 + years of applicable experience, OR, Master’s degree in any field and 3 years of experience supporting a government program management organization is required.
- Experience with the government capital budget formulation process
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact positively with multiple customers
- Experience using MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Familiarity with the FAA or the aviation industry
- Experience with OMB Exhibit 300 Business Case reporting highly desired
- Knowledge of FAA AMS Lifecycle a plus
- Experience or familiarity with the FAA capital budget formulation process