Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Chief Architect to join our team in the Cleveland, OH.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the contractor's overall technical lead, and shall be the contractor's authorized interface with Government technical leaders and government technical and operational management personnel.
- Designing, approving and enforcing technical solutions and standards, developing schedules and technology project plans, evaluating and improving work quality and system performance, supervising contractor technical personnel and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the organization to subordinates.
- Shall be responsible for the overall technical solution implementation and performance.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with government personnel to discuss solution progress, project updates and other technical contract-related concerns and provide minutes of the meeting the following day to the client.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Engineering or other IT-related discipline, or a Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field with a Master’s degree in another field of study relevant to the scope of duties and responsibilities.
- This position requires fifteen years’ experience with ten years specialized experience in technology.
- Specialized experience includes: solution development, expertise in the management and control of project budget and labor resources, operational leadership of IT products or services, demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts and/or projects of various types and complexity.
- General experience includes increasing responsibilities in information systems design, operations and/or management.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing technology projects and leading organizations of at least 20 personnel within a large Government complex.
- At least 15 years of experience in providing Information Technology services and/or solutions to a Government entity or similar, large enterprise organization.
- At least 5 years managing software development personnel in an Agile environment.
- The ability to provide customer engagement and guidance on the overall technical solution and to lead implementation and further solution design of other IT services at the start of the contract.
- Ability to meet with government technical leadership with two (2) hour notice during normal business hours.
- Ability to operate a variety of computer software packages (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for developing contract deliverables, service reports and formal communications to the government Familiarity with a number of enterprise applications, including work management systems, IT service management systems, endpoint management tools, network monitoring and administration tools, multiple operating systems, enterprise resource management systems, asset and configuration management tools and mobility management platforms.
- Experience with enterprise deployment processes and tools supporting datacenter operations, cloud adoption and migration, application development and release to production, change management and infrastructure and platform management.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture standards and approaches, systems engineering practices and software development disciplines including both agile and traditional waterfall development processes.
- Direct experience developing and implementing processes and systems supporting asset and configuration management.
- Functional knowledge of DevSecOps practices and methods.
- Strong, practical knowledge of data center and cloud operations.
- Must be a team player Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- US citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.