Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Level of experience/Education:
• United States citizen and an active secret clearance
• ASW engineer with solid background in fleet operations
• Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) and Aegis Weapon Combat System
• Maritime Unmanned Systems (MUS)
• Operational Aegis ASW experience
• ASW capabilities and ASW concepts of operations (CONOPs)
• CIC operations and ASW operating environments
• 4-6 years of related ASW experience in T&E and/or 4 years of fleet operations and/or CSSQTs .
• Understands Test and Evaluation concepts and processes
• Motivated self-starter
Systems Engineer supporting the Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD) on the Navy’s Aegis program in Wallops Island, Va. Specifically the position involves performance of the following tasks:
• Operate underwater system at land-based test site. Making an assessment of ASW program functionality and associated AWS and Non-AWS interfaces
• Support shipboard and at-sea test events
• Primary areas of focus will be ASW but will branch off into other mission areas.
• Secondary area of focus will be AWS support
• Must understand CIC operations and be able to articulate system capabilities and limitations based on fleet operations.
• Must be able to make an assessment of system performance based on ASW functionality.
• Manage ASW requirements and makes assessment of test data
• Support analysis of data, CPCRs and TORs.
• Provide written and verbal technical evaluations of capabilities and limitations
• Support element and system level testing at land based site and ships
• Must be able to work independently with minimal oversite.
• Must be able to work in fast paced team environment
• Write test reports and presentations
• Attend various review and status meetings including providing presentations
• Support software testing events(land based and shipboard)
• Travel is required in the continental United States and ports located outside of CONUS
• Must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point, & Adobe Acrobat
• Standard business work hours – with the exception of travel related tasking
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.