Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Senior Network Administrator to join our team in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Desktop-to-DataCenter (D2D) Program. The mission is to augment DHA staff at select Military Treatment Facilities (MTF's) across the nation and oversees while providing IT implementation as well IT maintenance support at these sites. The overall mission is to support the modernization of the MTF's networks by assisting in the transition to a single enterprise network via the D2D Program and other IT initiatives. This effort and support centers on the roll out of the Genesis Military Health System (MHS). This role will support our travel support team that encompasses at team of 7 employees - 2 Network Administrators and 5 Systems Administrators. Travel is required at 100% rating both CONUS and OCONUS as needed or required and can expect change of duty assignment about every six weeks or more depending on support at each Army, Air Force, or Navy installation as required to support our customers' needs.
ManTech is proud to support the U.S. Military through our D2D Program, by leading the way to a modernized health system for our Armed Forces services members; their families; and retirees of the Military.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The employee shall maintain knowledge of, and currency with local LAN, WLAN, WAN, and information technology in association with DISA, MHS, Army, Navy, Air Force, and DHA initiatives and standards.
- Optimize the production of network performance and security based upon, but not limited to DISA, MHS, Army, Navy, Air Force, and DHA regulations, policies, and BBPs, prepare, utilize and adhere to standard operating procedures and concepts of operation.
- Provide services that include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, aligning, and implementing DHA plans and strategies based upon DISA, MHS, Army, Navy, Air Force, and DHA Computer Network Defense requirements.
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to improve DHA network capabilities.
- Analyze and evaluate network security incidents to develop strategies, configurations, and procedures to prevent or minimize future network exploits.
- Provide installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and implementation support to all DHA supported activities.
- Prepare, implement, and maintain a global Medical Community of Interest (MEDCOI) architecture supporting all DHA activities and partners.
- Review and analyze network infrastructure surveys, WLAN heat maps, floor plans, cable drop placement and counts, data analysis, network design and implementation as part of an established network design engineering team in support of customer directed requirements.
- Make VLAN and SubNet changes based on the IP Plan; where errors exist within the IP Plan due to missed assets, submit IP Plan change request with missing information
- Schedule downtime among stakeholders to apply configuration change per IP Plan and migration plan
- Test connectivity through pre and post migration activities
- Migrate workstations and printers to the Med-COI enclave
- Configure printers to new print servers
- Configure end users to new file servers
- Support user and department data migration to the Local Core Infrastructure
- Assist with troubleshooting network, SCCM, active directory, websites and PPSM failures
- Map ports using network tools or devices as required
- Build/plug in EUDs for remote testing
- Review and verify D2D VLAN/IP Plan assignments for MTF core infrastructure
- VLANs; check for VLAN conflicts against current MTF VLAN assignments
- Coordinate and track PPS for LAN/WLAN core infrastructure services to support management authentication to DNOC AAA/two-factor authentication (2FA), access to regional WLAN 2.6 components, connectivity to DNOC network management systems, remote management access, etc.
- Configure core infrastructure VLANs and IP gateways on MTF core switches connected to Med-COI in accordance with zone architecture documentation to support testing client connections (if IP Plan is available)
- Configure network management interface (virtual routing and forwarding [VRF] and physical connections if needed) on MTF core switches
- Current and active Tier 5 SSBI / Top Secret Clearance
- Current & Active Security+CE certification required
- Current & Active CCNA certification required
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of direct experience in Network Administration
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred; additional 6 years of experience may be used in lieu of Bachelors Degree.
- Requires Employee to travel 100% around the world
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Passport
- Ability to complete all work as a part of a team with little to no supervision or assistance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.