Operation Resource Analyst Associate
- Military veterans preferred
Panama City Beach
SAIC is seeking an Operation Resource Analyst Associate to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center
Panama City Division (NSWC PCD).
- Monitoring testing, conducting independent analysis, collecting and analyzing
data, supporting NSWC PCD analysis, and developing test documentation for data
- Responsible for formatting documents and standardizing the format
across multiple documents, Responsible for producing briefs including graphics.
- Producing financial reports.
- Assist in developing training
- Collecting and populating data for various mine countermeasure
- Assist in scenario development.
- Meeting support (developing
agendas, briefs, etc.)
Required Education and Experience:
High School Diploma and 4 years experience; Or, Associates Degree and 2 years experience; Or, Bachelors Degree and 0 years experience.
US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to begin work.
More Jobs For Veterans...