General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Provide daily oversight for all warehouse activities to include, but not limited to:
- A good working knowledge of the Navy's Configuration Management Professional (CMPRO) application as it pertains to supply management
- Experience and working knowledge of the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is a major plus!
- Shipping, receiving and tracking activities
- DD-1149 transfers and other documentation support as required
- Maintain equipment, parts and minor property inventories for warehouse and laboratory and provide monthly updates
- Maintain Secure Voice Inventory Tracker (SVIT) database and update as required
- Maintain Secure Telephone Equipment inventory, draft and submit bi-weekly reports
- Maintain positive control of the warehouse and all contents at all times
- Interact daily with GDIT and government personnel as required
- Experience with forklift and use of other tools used daily for warehouse activities preferred
- Ensure full compliance with all NAVOSH safety requirements at all times
- Active SECRET security clearanceWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.