GDIT is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to help drive the technical solutions needed to win our most complex, large scale and strategic proposals. This is one of the company's most important customer facing roles, and it will give you the opportunity to provide the strategic direction of the project by comparing tools and techniques, and suggesting the ones that best serve the project. Through translating relevant details about the project into a language that management and other stake holders can understand, you will align people with technology.
You will have the opportunity to get your hands dirty by helping in software realization and will stay relevant through learning new skills and technologies. We have amazing labs where you will have access to emerging technology and will be able to dabble in the latest and greatest software programs. The responsibility for determining our customers' needs and priorities, crafting technical solutions responsive to those needs, helping to shape customer acquisitions, and positioning GDIT to win makes this both a challenging and rewarding opportunity!
Duties include but are not limited to:
During Solution & Capture:
- Lead technical solution strategy throughout the Capture and Proposal lifecycle, from early Qualification through Proposal submission.
- Contribute to GDIT win strategies and lead the development of technical win themes and solution readiness plans.
- Engage current and prospective customers to understand critical needs, socialize and vet solutions, and advise on strategies to shape acquisitions that achieve desired results.
- Identify and select the best technical solutions and approaches to meet anticipated or actual acquisition requirements.
- Lead solution design and the development of key artifacts including, but not limited to architectural models, process diagrams, concepts of operation, etc.
- Develop unsolicited technical recommendations, collateral and RFI/SSN responses to engage prospective customers and position GDIT to win.
- Collaborate with GDIT technical service areas and lines of business to identify and bring the best technical and business strategies and solutions to differentiate GDIT.
- Contribute to teaming strategies including identifying and vetting potential partners.
- Develop cost strategies, LOEs/BOEs/BOMs, and associated rationale.
During Pre-Proposal Planning & Proposal Response:
- Ensure readiness of solution and proposal support team to prepare a compelling and compliant response to the government's solicitation.
- Lead development of the Technical volumes and orals presentations for proposals.
- Coach and advise more junior solution architecture and proposal support resources.
- Ensure integration of technical solution with all sections and volumes of the proposal.
- Review proposals and provide critical feedback needed to strengthen our solution and proposals.
- Author Technical volume introductions, key sections and orals slides including developing compelling graphics.
- Help GDIT to stand out in this highly-competitive and opportunity-rich market!
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline Engineering, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Business with a Technical Background.
- Clearable US Citizen
- 20+ years of experience in directing program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and have served clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems
- Experience in the development, drafting, and writing of Technical and Program Management solutions in responses to competitive Government Requests for Proposal.
- Experience supervising technical and administrative staff
- In-depth knowledge and experience in applying service delivery business models and technologies to deliver successful outcomes that support and enhance customer mission capabilities
- Demonstrated understanding of service model conceptualization, design, business case analysis, and implementation.
- Firm knowledge across and experience in several of the following areas: Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Managed Services, Cybersecurity, Software Application Development, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science;
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in application and best practices of ITIL Framework.
- Able to leverage out of the box relationships such as academic, small business and other relationships to identify and build Enterprise IT / Managed Services solutions and services, including Concept of Operations (ConOps) development and labor estimation.
- Ability to acquire & subsequently maintain relevant domain accreditations in at least two of the following Cloud Platforms: AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google.
- Active clearance: Secret to TS/SCI w/ Poly
- Advanced Degree related discipline Engineering, Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Business with a Technical Background.
- A background in consulting and recent, direct DoD/IC client engagement and delivery.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, unstructured environment.
- Experience designing and delivering solutions, preferably in a Defense or National Intelligence agency.
- Experience working in a P&L capacity and understanding the balance of delivering solutions that meet business oriented objectives.
- Relevant professional engineer/service framework certifications.
- ITIL certification.
- PMP certification.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.