Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Shall have 3 or more years of hands-on experience providing O&M support of enterprise Microsoft Windows Server operating systems (OSs) and server applications and services, such as Microsoft Active Directory (AD), Exchange, File Services, SQL Server, and SharePoint, etc. across multi-platform information systems varying in size and complexity (LAN, MAN, WAN, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience working with Microsoft Active Directory (AD) as a centralized directory service for authentication and authorization for all IT enterprise end-users.
- Demonstrated experience operating and maintaining solutions in secure processing environments which must adhere to U.S. Government Information Assurance and Security standards such as the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Requirements Guides (SRGs) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Demonstrated experience providing technical assistance and support to enterprise Microsoft Windows server platforms.
- Demonstrated experience working with remote monitoring and management tools to troubleshoot, assess, and resolve issues across a globally dispersed IT enterprise.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with customers – in face or over the phone – to elicit all necessary details to capture their IT service request, incident, or problem accurately and completely.
- Shall meet the minimum credential requirements for a Journeyman proficiency level for specialty are Operations & Maintenance – System Administration as outlined in SECNAV M-5239.2.
- Strongly desired to be Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016 certified.
- Technical certifications in other enterprise-level OSs, applications, and technologies, such as Citrix, Cisco, Microsoft, Red Hat, Splunk, and SolarWinds are also a plus.
- Working knowledge of newer core Microsoft enterprise Server technologies to include AD, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server 2016, and Microsoft IIS 10 is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerShell and its local and remote diagnostic and analysis capabilities.
- Familiarity with basic Networking troubleshooting concepts and approaches.
- Familiarity providing O&M support for Microsoft Exchange services for end-users/consumers, such as administering mailboxes and public folders, is a plus.
- Familiarity providing O&M support for Microsoft AD Certificate Services (ADCS) for Certificate requests and generations is a plus.
- Familiarity configuring, registering, and activating Microsoft Windows Server platforms and Microsoft Volume Activation Services, both AD-based Activation (ADBA) and Key Management Services (KMS) is a plus.
- Familiarity with and/or experience using McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator, Management for Optimized Virtual Environments (MOVE), and VirusScan Enterprise for Storage (VSES) for the purpose of satisfying IA/INFOSEC end-point anti-virus, threat, firewall, and web control is a plus.
- Familiarity with and/or experience using the SolarWinds Orion Platform (NPM, NTA, NCM, IPAM, UDT, NTM, DPA, SAM, etc.) for the purpose of enterprise-wide centralized entity performance, configuration, capacity, and availability monitoring is a plus.
- Familiarity with IT Networking technologies, concepts, and approaches to routing and switching, TCP/IP, traffic analysis, packet capturing and analysis, and traffic flow is a plus.
TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.